Thursday, October 11, 2012

Interpretation


                                                             

Different forms of interpretation:
         - in reality people have their own interpretation of things
                   1. one example could be place
                   2. more specifically one self image of themself
                   3. sometimes their interpretation is based on a thing or an object

. In my perspective I think of interpretation as identity:
        - interpretation in a person changes or alters others perspective from their surroundings
                  1. if im raised in a mexican surroundings and I move to brazil their interpretation of me is different from mine
                 2. Also for example religion is a major part of your interpretation for example me I was raised up catholic an I have a friend that is muslim an sometimes when we have conversations I noticed that we think way different in certain areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment